Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sponsored Comfort Inn Riverfront Newport, KY Getaway


The Comfort Inn in Newport, Kentucky is located 1 mile of downtown Cincinnati. This all suite hotel sits right on the riverfront and is within walking distance from the Newport on the Levee which like a outdoor strip mall for more details check out http://www.newportonthelevee.com/

Amenities include recently upgraded suites with a wet bars, coffeemaker, minifridge, flat-screen TV's, microwaves, free parking, an exercise room, business center, free Wi-Fi, onsite laundry, and a free breakfast buffet.

At the time of check-in we were impressed with the staff and the cleanliness off the lobby. There is a beautiful swirl staircase that takes you up to the second floor which I thought was a very nice touch for the hotel. The front desk clerk was very nice and accommodating considering we had a last minute reservation requesting an early check-in. My boyfriend and I were given a lot of useful details about the area, how to get around without driving, our stay and various other helpful information. We had a lot questions not being familiar with Newport, KY.

The suite we stayed in for the evening was very spacious, clean, and the view upon entrance was amazing. The minifridge was clean and the microwave looked brand new. You can smell the fresh scent of cleaning products in the bathroom not a pinch of dust was present as we did our own white glove inspection. I was a little nervous based on some of the reviews I had read, but I must say you can't please everyone. We are the huge critics and was very pleased with out stay. The only negative was the breakfast options.

The hotel is priced competitively and is a great hotel option if your ever looking to stay close to downtown Cincinnati.

For additional information please visit www.choicehotels.com

I was not compensated for this post, but my stay was at no charge due to issues from a previous hotel stay in Orlando, FL and in Cincinnati, Ohio. This post is my opinion only and does not reflect on ChoiceHotels are a brand. I am simply sharing my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment