My husband and I are big fans of marinated meats the flavor when pork is marinated overnight or for a couple of hours is and then grilled is amazing.
Head on over to the local grocery store and pick up the following items if you don't already have them (this recipe should make about 6 servings):
- Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic fresh or minced found in the seasoning aisle
- Black Pepper
- Seasoning Salt (without salt)
- 6 thin sliced pork loin chops
- Large resealable bags 2ct
- Aluminium Foil
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 tablespoon of oregano
4 tablespoons garlic minced or fresh ground
1 tablespoon Seasoning Salt (without salt)
1 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large resealable bag, combine lemon juice, black pepper, garlic, seasoning salt,and oregano, Place chops in bag, seal, and refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Prep time: 10 mins
Tip: Aluminium Foil keeps meat moist and can be applied to the flatware before preheating.
2. While the oven preheats remove the pork chops from the resealable bag and place them on a plate to transfer them the flatware. Place the remaining marinade into a small boiler or sauce pan. Allow the marinade to come to a boil then set aside for cooling,
3. Lightly coat the aluminium foil with vegatable oil. Place the porkchops on the foil covered flatware. Cook time 6-8 mins or to your liking, but no more than 10 mins. Make sure you turn the chops a couple times while cooking. You can bast the pork chops lightly while in the oven with the marinade for additional flavor, but not necessary.
Est Total Prep Time 2 hrs. 20 mins unless the meat marinates longer than two hours